Welcome to the Adam Carolla Podcast! The new home for the rantings and ravings of Adam Carolla, and with Bald Bryan on sound effects.
Check it out Adam hangs out with some his pals, like: Larry Miller, David Allen Grier, Dr. Drew Pinksy, Dana Gould, Doug Benson, and many, many more.
In addition to the latest 20 episodes for FREE you can now dig into the Adam Carolla Archives. Listen to any show going back to the first podcast on February 23, 2009. Pricing guidelines below. Any Mylibsyn subscription plan allows access to the ENTIRE back catalog. Get it on with some classic Carolla. $3.99 for a recurring 30 day subscription $19.99 for a recurring 6 month subscription $34.99 for a recurring 12 month subscription
I live in Roosevelt, UT and i have a mental isllens (depression) and I go to the local day treatment. One of our therapists comes one day a week and he is helping us get the word out about people with a mental isllens and other disabilities. We hope to use our local media, i.e. radio, newspaper, billboards, and even be in all the local parades. We also this past winter went to the local grocery stores and did surveys. We hope to get this started real soon. Some of the clients will be telling their stories on the radio. http://cqlpcxg.com [url=http://kxkhkh.com]kxkhkh[/url] [link=http://ccipjina.com]ccipjina[/link]
almost seven years ago
.. Paul's phone Ready . I say Call Elayne. It says, Did you say call towing antcssasie? I say, No. Call Elayne and I enunciate it even more clearly, exactly matching the way it was recorded in the system. It then says did you say, call 879? It gets very frustrating and so I just then say the actual number. 90% of the time it repeats the number correctly but the other 10% of the time it either leaves off a number or misses the first number.It's awesome when it works, but when it doesn't, it's very, very frustrating.Oh, by the way, sorry for the lack of direction gene.
almost seven years ago
That's right. When a person with a diasnogis of Bi-Polar goes to a hospital and is treated for anxiety, given a prescription, and sent on his merry way without any supportive plans in place, it is a failure of the system. To discharge a person who is bi-polar from the psychiatric unit of a large hospital with prescriptions for Prozac and sleeping pills in his hand, but no money, no car or other means of transportation, no place to stay, and no one who can help, it is a failure of the system. When that same person is told to get to this appointment and that appointment in NJ when the bus system does not even go from this point to that and expecting that person to be on time for that appointment to boot, it is a failure of the system. To hear this person make death threats toward his elderly mother, the police, his probation officer, people in the shelter, everyone in general, himself included, and think that he is suffering from the anxiety of being out on the street, is the failure of the system. To not recognize that the need to call for help from the police five times and have the person hospitalized twice in a three week period is more than just a homeless problem, is a failure of the system. Services must be coordinated better and become more accessible for persons with all disabilities, bi-polar syndrome included. Transportation and location of services are key factors. To ask a person with bi-polar trying to live in a shelter in Morristown to go to Dover to see his probation officer with no car, is nearly impossible, but to have the Governor considering cutting the bus service between Morristown and Dover, is downright cruel. Get out of the limo and try to travel around NJ by bus when everyone expects you to be on time for appointments and then talk about cuts. Even when a person is well and willing to try, it is extremely difficult. Add mental illness to the formula, and eliminate the buses, it becomes impossible. Think people, how would you get from here to there without transportation? You'd have to walk 10 miles on the highway, as this man did in the rain. Try it sometime and maybe services would improve. This is not how we should be serving the disabled, including persons with mental illness. http://rtqqpbtgis.com [url=http://eymmzj.com]eymmzj[/url] [link=http://usyaee.com]usyaee[/link]
almost seven years ago
Adam carolla, Immortal Technique, and Joe Rogan WTF why arent these ppl rninung for office to take back the country for us ????? side note think Adam is bangin Teresa haha